Insurance Information

Covington Dental Studio is committed to providing cost-effective dentistry services because we believe all patients deserve great dental care. We know finding treatment plans that fit within your budget can sometimes seem overwhelming or difficult, and that’s why our practice offers a variety of dental financing options. This includes an easy to understand list of accepted insurances, in-house dental payment plans, discounts, and third-party savings partnerships.

The ins and outs of dental insurance can be hard to understand. We’re here to answer your questions and make costs manageable for your budget.

Contact Us

Accepted Dental Insurances

Covington Dental Studio accepts most major insurances. If you don’t see your insurance provider on this list, please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our financial coordinators to go over other alternatives available to you. We offer additional dental financing options, including no-interest plans, as well as accept and file plans not associated with our preferred providers.

  • AmeriPlan
  • Ameritas
  • Assurant Employee Benefit (DHA)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Cigna
  • Connection Dental
  • Coventry
  • Delta Dental
  • Dental Network of America
  • Dental Wellness Partners
  • DenteMax
  • Express Dental Care
  • GEHA
  • Guardian
  • Humana
  • Humana CompBenefits
  • MetLife
  • UniCare
  • United Concordia
  • UnitedHealthcare

We Now Offer Flexible Monthly Pay Options.

Available with Sunbit!

Split your treatment cost into monthly payments, up to 72 months. No hard credit check!

Check Your Options

Commonly Asked Insurance and Financing Questions

What can I expect for treatment costs?

When a procedure improves the function of the mouth, insurance usually covers most or all of the anticipated cost. Typically, cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening are not covered by insurance.

A number of factors can affect cost: type of procedure, individual dentist services, necessary equipment, materials used, and amount of work before and during treatment.

Our team is available to discuss personal financial expectations.

What does out-of-pocket cost mean?

Patients are responsible for out-of-pocket costs, which are the part of the bill not covered by insurance. This includes copays, deductibles and coinsurance. The amount you pay for each of these is typically decided by your specific insurance provider.

Copays are a fixed amount that a patient is expected to pay for specific services in agreement with their insurance. This policy means a patient will cover a flat fee, usually $40 or less, before the insurance company handles the remaining balance.

Deductibles are a specific amount a patient must meet in a year before insurance begins to pay for the cost of treatment. This is what you’re expected to pay out-of-pocket before your plan covers the rest. Services like preventive dentistry checkups don’t generally fall under deductibles, but copays instead.

Coinsurance is a percentage of cost paid by the patient for a certain procedure or service, after the deductible has been met. If your provider covers 70% of a treatment bill, you would be responsible for the remaining 30%.

How can I pay?

We accept most major credit cards, cash and checks. Our office provides insurance billing for patients. At time of service, patients will be responsible for any payments.

Smile Care Savings Plan 

Our office participates in the Smile Care Savings Plan. You can become a member and see up to 25% savings on preventive, basic, cosmetic, orthodontic and major procedures.


CareCredit is dental financing that helps with payments on preventive, cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatments. You can use the CareCredit card to pay for deductibles or dental procedures not covered by insurance. It’s easy to apply and you can find out immediately if you’ve been approved.

Find An Affordable Dentist in Covington

Providing affordable dental care with no unexpected costs is the Covington Dental Studio commitment. Every patient dental plan is customized, and costs vary for a number of reasons, so you can visit our office, schedule an appointment online, or give us a call at (678) 567-4999 to go over more in-depth treatment costs and options. Our team is local to the Covington area and happy to help answer all of your dental financing questions!

Or Call